An album of Soundtracks, Dance Hits and Contemporary Classic performed with Electric Harp and Electronics by Floraleda.
The release comes with a 72 pages book (text in Italian and English) with ideas, tips and thoughts to rediscover every day the pleasure of playing or listening to music. With an introduction by journalist and musicologist Angelo Foletto.
Proudly produced by Amadeus Arte.
01. Andras (Max Richter)
02. Temple of Sound (Roberto Cacciapaglia)
03. Hammers (Nils Frahm)
04. Requiem for a Dream / Lux Aeterna (Clint Mansell)
05. Welcome to Lunar Industries (Clint Mansell)
06. Adagio for Strings (Samuel Barber/Tiësto)
07. Said and Done (Nils Frahm)
08. Europe after the Rain (Max Richter)
09. Silencio du Park Güell (Joe Hisaishi)
10. Antartica (Roberto Cacciapaglia)
11. The Beatitudes (Vladimir Martynov)
12. We arrive from far away (Floraleda Sacchi)
13. Till the End (Ólafur Arnalds)
14. Near Light (Ólafur Arnalds)
About: Floraleda plays Electric Harp, Sampler, Electronics
Genre: Electronic, Experimental, Cinematic, Modern Classical, Instrumental, Sci-fi, Avant Garde
Music: All arrangements/compositions, electronics and sampling by Floraleda Sacchi
Produced by Amadeus Arte
Recording and Mixing: Filadelfo Castro
Photo: Marco Coppola
Lyon & Healy Harps